Rodriguez shows La Liga is best - Bale
- Gareth Bale says Real Madrid's capture of Columbia star James Rodriguez proves La Liga is the best league in the world.
Reynolds homers twice, Brewers top Reds 5-1 (Yahoo Sports)
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Mark Reynolds homered twice to help the Milwaukee Brewers swept the three-game series from the Cincinnati Reds with a 5-1 win on Wednesday.
Notts end Northants T20 defence
- Nottinghamshire ended Northants' defence of their T20 title with a 22-run win at Wantage Road.
Clippers CEO: Sterling staying would be 'disaster' (Yahoo Sports)
- Coach Doc Rivers has said he'll resign from the Los Angeles Clippers if Donald Sterling remains owner, the team's interim CEO testified, saying such a move would be a ''disaster'' for the franchise. ''If Mr. Sterling continues as owner, he does not want to continue as coach,'' Richard Parsons said in court Tuesday, recounting recent conversations with Rivers. His testimony was a rare foray into the basketball side of the Clippers at a probate court trial that has focused on the narrow question of whether Sterling's wife, Shelly, can sell the team for $2 billion to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer as the NBA looks to force Donald Sterling from the league over racist statements.
Padres OF Maybin tests positive for amphetamine (Yahoo Sports)
- CHICAGO (AP) -- San Diego Padres outfielder Cameron Maybin has been suspended for 25 games for testing positive for an amphetamine.
Davies completes Tottenham switch
- Swansea full-back Ben Davies and goalkeeper Michel Vorm join Tottenham as Gylfi Sigurdsson makes Liberty Stadium switch.
Mexico back on Formula 1 calendar
Eagles OT Lane Johnson suspended 4 games (Yahoo Sports)
- PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson has been suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drugs policy.
Tight end Vernon Davis arrives at training camp (Yahoo Sports)
- SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) -- Tight end Vernon Davis has reported to training camp with the San Francisco 49ers after sitting out the offseason program and mandatory minicamp hoping for a new contract.
Kluwe lawyer: No lawsuit imminent (Yahoo Sports)
- Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe is backing away from his threat to sue the team over alleged discrimination - for now. Kluwe vowed last week to sue because he was unhappy with the team's resolution of his complaint against special teams coordinator Mike Priefer for alleged anti-gay slurs. The Vikings suspended Priefer for three games and made a donation to gay advocacy groups that was less than Kluwe wanted. He also accused the team of cutting him over his activism in favor of gay marriage in Minnesota, a claim the team denied.
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Football
- NCAA basketball
- NCAA Women's Basketball
- Motor Sports: CART
- Motor Sports: IRL
- Motor Sports: NASCAR
- Shutdown Corner - NFL
- Big League Stew - MLB
- Ball Don't Lie - NBA
- Puck Daddy - NHL
- Dr. Saturday - NCAAF
- The Dagger - NCAAB
- From the Marbles - NASCAR
- Devil Ball Golf - Golf
- Roto Arcade - Fantasy
- Cagewriter - MMA
No news found