Blue Jays activate Reyes, bats leadoff vs Indians (Yahoo Sports)
- CLEVELAND (AP) -- Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes has been activated from the 15-day disabled list and is batting leadoff against Cleveland.
Novak Djokovic faces spell out with wrist injury (Yahoo Sports)
- Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic faces an anxious wait to see how long his right-wrist injury will keep him away from tennis. Djokovic lost his Monte Carlo Masters title on Saturday after being beaten by Roger Federer in the semifinal, where the Serb played with heavy strapping on his right wrist and was unable to serve or return to his usual level. It's really not in my hands anymore,'' Djokovic said. I don't have any rupture or something like that,'' Djokovic said.
Federer beats Djokovic to reach Monte Carlo final (Yahoo Sports)
- Roger Federer ousted defending Monte Carlo Masters champion Novak Djokovic 7-5, 6-2 on Saturday to set up an all-Swiss final against Stanislas Wawrinka. ''It's unfortunate that when you're playing at this level against Roger, big tournament, that you are not able to play your game because something else is taking away all your energy and effort,'' Djokovic said. He improved to 18-16 against Djokovic in their head-to-heads.
Newcastle United 1-2 Swansea City
Cardiff City 1-1 Stoke City
- Cardiff miss an opportunity to boost their Premier League survival hopes with a home draw against Stoke.
West Ham United 0-1 Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace make sure of Premier League survival as Mile Jedinak's penalty secures a fifth straight top-flight win.
Moores âwill work better with Cookâ
- Former England captain Michael Vaughan says Peter Moores will fare better with Alastair Cook as captain than himself.
Federer beats Djokovic to reach final
- Roger Federer reaches his fourth Monte Carlo Masters final with victory over defending champion Novak Djokovic.
Moores a good fit for new-look England - Agnew
- Peter Moores can impose himself on a young, ambitious England squad, writes BBC cricket correspondent Jonathan Agnew.
Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Fulham
- Fulham are dealt a blow in their battle against Premier League relegation after they lose 3-1 at Tottenham.
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Football
- NCAA basketball
- NCAA Women's Basketball
- Motor Sports: CART
- Motor Sports: IRL
- Motor Sports: NASCAR
- Shutdown Corner - NFL
- Big League Stew - MLB
- Ball Don't Lie - NBA
- Puck Daddy - NHL
- Dr. Saturday - NCAAF
- The Dagger - NCAAB
- From the Marbles - NASCAR
- Devil Ball Golf - Golf
- Roto Arcade - Fantasy
- Cagewriter - MMA
No news found