Donington Park to host 2015 MotoGP
- Donington Park will host the British MotoGP for the first time in six years in 2015 as Silverstone misses out on retaining the race.
Peng powers into US Open semi-finals
Cook will not quit as ODI skipper
- Alastair Cook says he will not stand down as England one-day captain despite the series defeat by India.
Unbeaten US routs New Zealand 98-71 at worlds (Yahoo Sports)
- Anthony Davis scored 21 points, Kenneth Faried had 15 and the U.S. James Harden added 13 points for the Americans, who will play two more games here before moving on to Barcelona for the round of 16. BJ Anthony scored 11 points for New Zealand, which fell to 0-3.
Irsay pleads guilty to misdemeanor in drug case (Yahoo Sports)
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay must submit to drug testing for a year after pleading guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor count of driving while intoxicated stemming from his arrest after a traffic stop in March. The 55-year-old Irsay admitted to a Hamilton County judge that he was under the influence of the painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone when he was arrested March 16 near his home in the Indianapolis suburb of Carmel. Judge J. Richard Campbell asked Irsay about his history of prescription drug troubles.
Contador takes advantage in Vuelta
- Alberto Contador leads the Vuelta a Espana while Britain's Chris Froome falls further behind after the stage 10 time trial.
European Ryder Cup profiles
- A snapshot of the 12 European players who will take on the USA in the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles from 26-28 September
Kelly: 5 Notre Dame players remain out for now (Yahoo Sports)
- SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) -- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says there is no change in the status of five players who were investigated by the university for possible cheating.
India humble England to win series
- India send England to a humiliating nine-wicket defeat to win the fourth one-day international at Edgbaston and the series 3-0.
AP Source: Watt agrees to contract extension (Yahoo Sports)
- A person with knowledge of the deal tells The Associated Press that star defensive end J.J. Watt has agreed to terms on a contract extension with the Houston Texans.
Early Doors - Soccer
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Football
- NCAA basketball
- NCAA Women's Basketball
- Motor Sports: CART
- Motor Sports: IRL
- Motor Sports: NASCAR
- Shutdown Corner - NFL
- Big League Stew - MLB
- Ball Don't Lie - NBA
- Puck Daddy - NHL
- Dr. Saturday - NCAAF
- The Dagger - NCAAB
- From the Marbles - NASCAR
- Devil Ball Golf - Golf
- Roto Arcade - Fantasy
- Cagewriter - MMA
No news found