Monday afternoon's gossip column
- Barca open Pedro talks, Moyes wants Southampton pair, Mel insists he is right for West Brom, plus more
This is most exciting year - Hamilton
Gosling admits to FA betting charge
- Newcastle midfielder Dan Gosling admits a Football Association misconduct charge in relation to betting.
Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony (Yahoo Sports)
- PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) -- Oscar Pistorius vomited in the dock and retched repeatedly and loudly at his murder trial Monday as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he shot, including a head wound that was probably instantly fatal according to the pathologist who performed her autopsy.
Pistorius sick as post-mortem read
- Oscar Pistorius is physically sick during his murder trial as he hears evidence from a post-mortem examination on his girlfriend's body.
Murray 'shocked' by Baltacha illness
- Andy Murray offers his support to former British number one Elena Baltacha who has been diagnosed with liver cancer.
Great Britain curlers beat Slovakia
- Great Britain's wheelchair curlers recover from a slow start for a comfortable 12-2 victory over Slovakia in Sochi.
Reed, dressed like Tiger, gets a big win at Doral (Yahoo Sports)
- Patrick Reed followed a big win with a bold comment. And even having Tiger Woods just three shots behind and in the group head of him didn't keep Reed from wearing black pants and a red shirt. Bubba Watson played bogey-free over the final 27 holes at Trump National Doral and closed with a 68. Reed played the 18th conservatively with an iron off the tee - just like Woods did in one of his four wins at Doral - made bogey and finished at 4-under 284.
Quevega bids to set Cheltenham record
- Ireland's Quevega will attempt to make Cheltenham Festival history when she goes for a sixth win in the Mares' Hurdle.
Woodhouse reverses decision to retire
- British light-welterweight title holder Curtis Woodhouse says he has the "fire and the hunger" to carry on boxing.
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Football
- NCAA basketball
- NCAA Women's Basketball
- Motor Sports: CART
- Motor Sports: IRL
- Motor Sports: NASCAR
- Shutdown Corner - NFL
- Big League Stew - MLB
- Ball Don't Lie - NBA
- Puck Daddy - NHL
- Dr. Saturday - NCAAF
- The Dagger - NCAAB
- From the Marbles - NASCAR
- Devil Ball Golf - Golf
- Roto Arcade - Fantasy
- Cagewriter - MMA
No news found