Liverpool Ladies trio on PFA shortlist
- Lucy Bronze, Natasha Dowie and Nicole Rolser receive nominations for the women's PFA player of the year award.
Larrazabal stung by hornets in Malaysia
- Pablo Larrazabal is repeatedly stung by a swarm of hornets at the Malaysian Open, where Lee Westwood leads by four shots.
Martinez expects warm Moyes reception
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez expects Man Utd boss David Moyes to get a warm reception at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Liverpool trio on PFA award list
- Liverpool's Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge are among six nominees for the PFA player of the year title.
Ferrari have been revived - Hamilton
- Mercedes drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg say they face a revived challenge from Ferrari at this weekend's Chinese GP.
Pulis happy to discuss Cardiff row
- Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis is willing to discuss Cardiff's claims over team-sheet leaking with the Premier League.
Changes 'against Paralympic values'
Hamilton top in second practice
Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild (Yahoo Sports)
- Paul Stastny scored 7:27 into overtime after tying the game with 13.4 seconds remaining in regulation, lifting the Colorado Avalanche to a 5-4 win over the Minnesota Wild in the opener of the Western Conference quarterfinals on Thursday night. Gabriel Landeskog, Ryan O'Reilly and Jamie McGinn also added goals for Colorado in Patrick Roy's postseason debut behind the bench. The Hall of Fame goaltender led the Avalanche to two Stanley Cup titles as a player. Erik Haula, Charlie Coyle, Ryan Suter and Kyle Brodziak scored for the Wild.
Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs (Yahoo Sports)
- Alexander Steen scored at 26 seconds of the third overtime to give the St. Louis Blues a 4-3 victory over the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday night. Steen beat Corey Crawford off a pair of short passes from Steve Ott and David Backes to cap the longest overtime game in franchise history. ''Especially at home in front of our fans.'' Ryan Miller blanked the Blackhawks after Patrick Kane scored on a breakaway to put Chicago up 3-2 late in the first period and Jaden Schwartz tied it with 1:45 to go in regulation.
Paul Parker - Soccer
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Football
- NCAA basketball
- NCAA Women's Basketball
- Motor Sports: CART
- Motor Sports: IRL
- Motor Sports: NASCAR
- Shutdown Corner - NFL
- Big League Stew - MLB
- Ball Don't Lie - NBA
- Puck Daddy - NHL
- Dr. Saturday - NCAAF
- The Dagger - NCAAB
- From the Marbles - NASCAR
- Devil Ball Golf - Golf
- Roto Arcade - Fantasy
- Cagewriter - MMA
No news found