New Orleans signs safety Byrd to 6-year deal (Yahoo Sports)
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- The New Orleans Saints have agreed to a six-year contract with safety Jairus Byrd, shoring up a depleted defensive backfield that lost a safety to free agency and recently released another one.
49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins (Yahoo Sports)
- SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Jonathan Martin, the offensive tackle at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, has been traded to the San Francisco 49ers.
Bynum's return helps Pacers get past Celtics 94-83 (Yahoo Sports)
- INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- David West scored 24 points and Andrew Bynum grabbed a season-high 10 rebounds in his Pacers debut, helping suddenly struggling Indiana pull away late for a 94-83 win over Boston on Tuesday night.
Bears terminate Peppers' contract (Yahoo Sports)
- LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) -- The Chicago Bears released eight-time Pro Bowl defensive end Julius Peppers on Tuesday, one of several moves they made to reshape their struggling defense.
Browns plug holes with Whitner, Dansby (Yahoo Sports)
- CLEVELAND (AP) -- With wads of money to spend, the Browns didn't waste any time shoving millions into two defensive holes they created this winter.
Ozil out for 'at least a few weeks'
- Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil is facing several weeks out with a hamstring injury after their 1-1 daw with Bayern Munich.
49ers agree with S Bethea to replace Whitner (Yahoo Sports)
- SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- As hard-hitting safety Donte Whitner headed out of the Bay Area for his hometown of Cleveland, the San Francisco 49ers wasted little time finding someone to fill his position.
Djokovic progresses at Indian Wells
- Novak Djokovic survives a second-set blip against Alejandro Gonzalez to reach the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open.
QPR memory will inspire us - Kompany
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany says his side can produce a historic comeback against Barcelona on Wednesday.
Peverley hospitalized, teammates try to regroup (Yahoo Sports)
- ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Stars forward Rich Peverley remained hospitalized Tuesday in Dallas, undergoing heart tests after collapsing on the bench during a game that was postponed.
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Football
- NCAA basketball
- NCAA Women's Basketball
- Motor Sports: CART
- Motor Sports: IRL
- Motor Sports: NASCAR
- Shutdown Corner - NFL
- Big League Stew - MLB
- Ball Don't Lie - NBA
- Puck Daddy - NHL
- Dr. Saturday - NCAAF
- The Dagger - NCAAB
- From the Marbles - NASCAR
- Devil Ball Golf - Golf
- Roto Arcade - Fantasy
- Cagewriter - MMA
No news found